Friday, December 28, 2007

My first trip to the motherland, Africa

I first visited Nigeria, Africa in 2006 while searching for a one stop fit all destinations. Once I travel to Africa, all the stereotype about the continent, especially Nigeria have been purged. The people are warm and friendly, especially with visitor from the US. I was very blessed to visit the world best Abuja Carnival and one Nigeria cleanest city Calabar. I have traveled a few places including the caribbean islands, but so far Calabar, Nigeria have the best tastiest fish around.

The world is meant to be exploring, why stuck in one place? why not starting with the "land of the Gods," Djibouti, my next destination.

Johanne, Brooklyn NY

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am willing to go because i would like to learn more about the african culture. It will also be a great opportunity for me see what the other side of the world has to offer. Mwen pa kapab tann!
Pierre A Ellien
Brooklyn New York

Bety said...

I've heard a lot of good stuff about Africa, and this trip to Djibouti, will be a great opportunity to learn more about the African culture.
I cannot wait to set foot to our motherland. AFRICA HERE I COME BABY...!I'm so excited...you've got no idea...1

joanne, congratulations. you've done a terrific job!!!

Bety

Cheap Flights to Abuja said...

There is travel and there are babies; everything else is drudgery and death.

Unknown said...

“A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.”
Dubai Desert Safari
Dubai Dhow Cruise
Dhow Cruise Dubai

Unknown said...

“To move, to breathe, to fly, to float,
To gain all while you give,
To roam the roads of lands remote,
To travel is to live.”
Dubai Desert Safari
Dhow Cruise Dubai
Safari Dubai